Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jill and Josh's Wedding fun!!!

Yummy pizza from Drive-in's, diner's and dive's!!

Yummy
Treysen ate 2 pieces!


Al is always up for striking a pose



Jill and I doing her programs

Charger's garter....



She loved it!!


soon to be Mrs.

Daddy and Sissy playing rock band



Yeah, the girls are here to get us!!

The girls went to pick up Mimi and Papa


Allie was so excited

Cash!!!

Mom made a great collage of invites!


Mimi and Allie

As if they didnt have enough going on, Jill and Josh bought their first home!!




1st home

My Sister and I at her new house.

Girls day at the spa...thanks Mom!!

Jill and I ready for our day

Alisha and Jill at La Costa

Jill, Me and Mom......awwww the life!!

The mineral shower was amazing

Hot tubbing!!


Mrs. Halsey to be.....good job Alisha!

Time for Nails and toes

I love girlie day's

Allie went in the bar with Auntie and a guy bought her a drink!!!

Jill, Mike and Dad with their 1/2 yards of beer!!

Jill and I at the Wedding brunch at World Famous!

Mimi, Allie and I, look at the beach behind us!!


Josh, John, Joe and Steve at brunch

Auntie, Al and I

Girls from th AC

My Mom, Dad and Sister!

The kids with cousin Kent and Elizabeth!

The kids and I on the beach

Allie and cousin Elizabeth!
Jackie and Jill stuffed in the back of our car!!

The dress was delivered!!

Cheers!!

The bridal party at the rehersal!

Dad walking Jill down the aisle

Jackie, Me and Jill

Auntie and Treysen

Aunt Mindy, Derrald, Cousin Kent and Elizabeth


Jill and I at the rehersal dinner at The Yardhouse!

The bridal party

Our Dad has always spoiled us with little blue boxes from tiffany and Jill got me a necklace with a "n"!!!! Love it!!

My Dad, Me , Jill and Mom!!!

Uncle Josh and Treysen in the Charger's shirt he got him!

Jackie and Jill....Best Friends

Allie curled up with Mimi and went to sleep, she is so sweet when she sleeps!

The Davany/Thrasher's!

The morning of rolling Allie's hair!

Jill and Steve tying bows for the programs!!

Jack, Me and Jill with our coffee....thanks Jack!

A princess in the making!!

The bridal party checkin' out the progress of decorating!!

Papa and Treysen having wedding day breakfast, Steve and Allie went to Cafe'222 from Drive in's, Diners and Dives!!

The bride to be getting ready!

Papa and Treysen looking so handsome!!

"future prom king"

The boys at the bar...pre wedding!

Uncle Josh and Treysen

Awwww Josh sent Jill flowers!!

beautiful girls!

Placing Jill's vail!

My Mom, sister and I....she is so pretty!!


Me and my girl!!

Auntie putting lip gloss on Allie!

Kisses for the bride!

I love her to death!!!

too cute!!

The Halsey's and The Farmer's!!

The I-do's

Allie making her way down the aisle

watching the bride come down the aisle
the bride and groom

My Dad's speech

The cake!

The grooms "Chrager's" cake!!

I love him!!! I can't express how wonderful Steve was during all the Wedding activites. I was gone most of the time doing stuff with Jill, He took the kids to the beach, many meals and was so helpful with whatever we needed help with, from tying bows to getting Treysen all dress in his tux!! Thanks Babe!


Matron of honor and the Best Man....we rocked!


Jackie, Me and Darci.....Footloose!!

Morning after breakfast rubbing in that the Dodger's were headed to the playoffs!

Mommy and Allie....wow I look tired!! My body is not used to functioning on that little sleep!!!


























































































4 comments:

D.J. Ellis said...

Dang, that was a long post.....thanks for sharin'. Wish I could have photographed your sister's wedding. Looks like it was a nice one.

D.J. Ellis said...

Hope you're doing ok too....after your surgery and all.

Mindy said...

LOVED all of the family pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

you weren't kidding that was a TON of pictures! no wonder it took you all day;) glad the wedding was so fun with so many wonderful memories with a few not so wonderful ones in the mix;) after all, what would a wedding be without a little drama?
love you!

p.s. welcome back to the blogging world...we're glad to have you! xox