Saturday, November 21, 2009

Special time with Treysen


Steve and I are so excited to havea whole weekend to just spend with Treysen. Last night we played yahtzee and my son did beat me. We got Sonic because that's what Treysen wanted, then Steve and Treysen watched the Celtics game without a sweet little girl asking "when can I watch disney channel" Today were going to the last Fresno State home game and Treysen get's to bring a friend!! Treysen said this morning "Mom I'm going to watch Wizards of Waverly Place!" Allie can't watch it so he is taking total advantage of her being gone. Truth be told Treysen told us last night that he missed his sister. When he woke up this morning he also said "Allie is sleeping really long." Then he quickly said "that's right she is gone I do miss her." So what we have learn is that even though they fight like cats and dogs they love each other!

Your probley wondering where Allie is.....my parents took Treysen on a 5 year old trip and it's Allie's turn for her 5 year old trip! They flew out yesterday afternoon for sunny San Diego!! Last night Allie got to have a sleepover at Auntie and Uncle Joshy's, today they are all off to Sea World, and Tomorrow to the Wild Animal Park then a evening flight back to Sac town. Thanks Mimi and Papa for all you do!!

No comments: