Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My baby got a BIG girl haircut!!

So Allie first asked in September if she could cut her hair and I told her after Auntie and Uncle Joshy's wedding, well she never asked again. On Thanksgiving she asked again and I said after Christmas pictures, again she never said a word. Then after her surgery her hair was all caught in her bandages and she asked again, Steve jumped on it and said absolutly quicker than I could come up with an excuse why it was not a good time. So I called my girlfriend Meadow and made her an appt for her "BIG" girl haircut. She LOVES it!!

She was so excited!!

What beautiful hair she had...

She got her hair washed like a big girl...

Getting ready for the first cut!!

OMG, I had tears:(


Allie and Meadow with her cute new haircut!!

No comments: