Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dad's Surprise 60th!!!

My Dad turns 60 on March 9th so my Mom, Sister and I threw a surprise party for him! It turned out perfect! On Saturday, Feburary 19th Steve and I left Fresno early to pick up my sister and Brother-in-law at the airport in Sacramento. The four of us got to grab lunch and one of Jill and my favorite's up there Jack's Urban Eat's!! It was so fun to be able to hangout with them for a bit just the four of us. After we headed up to the County. We were a little worried we may run into my Dad so we always had our eyes peeled. Our town we grew up in is only about 1500 poeple so everyone knows everyone, it would only be a matter of time before word spread that the "Carder" girls were in town! The surprise was perfect with my Dad showing up in sweats and eating an apple as he walked in the door. My Dad is the best friend someone could have. He is so loyal and always willing to drop anything to help a friend in need. That spoke for itself, his family,friends from high school, college and collegues that he has met through work came from all over. All up and down California, Oregon, and Alabama!! What a great weekend celebrating my Dad!!














No comments: