Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A day at the Zoo with Wesley

Let me start by saying that Wesley is like a nephew to Steve and I. We love him to pieces and Allison asked me to watch him last week. I asked if I could take him to the Zoo and she said he'd love it. I was so excited to go, it had been a long time since I've been to the Zoo and I loved going again with a sweet and adventerous 2 1/2 year old! He loved everything. He really wanted to see the snakes and I HATE snakes! We headed into the reptile house which made my skin crawl. Wesley kept saying "It's ok Natalie, just hold my hand. They won't get you" I totally took the reassurance from the 2 year old!! He loved feeding the giraffes but didnt really like them licking his hand. After the Zoo we went to grab lunch at McDonalds then straight home for a nap!! What a fun day with such a sweet boy!




No comments: