Monday, August 1, 2011

Titan's summer baseball...

Treysen has been playing on a summer baseball team. He has had the BEST experience! Our coaches are amazing, so encouraging but at the same time teaching them the game! A couple a weekends ago the were totally the "bad news bears"...they came in seeded very low and after knocking out the number one seed, they made it to the championship game!! They were so excited. Treysen's buddy Trevor was on that team so it was fun for us as well. They ended up taking second but had a fun weekend with 30 innings of baseball total!!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, baseball seems like such a summer-y pastime!
I thought I'd say hey, I saw you on Jen's facebook talking about blogging, so I thought I'd check yours out and give you some comment love.
We bloggers have to stick together...right? ;)