Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A new baby is on it's way!!!

On September 14th I woke up to this text....As soon as I saw the first text I knew what it meant!! After I talked to my sister she then sent me the confirmation....I was more excited than I can express, but had to keep this secret for a while!!
This is our sweet new niece or nephew!!! I can not wait to meet him or her, kiss their cheeks, snuggle with them and basically give them everything they ask for, after all that's what Auntie's and Uncle's are for right?!?!
For those of you who know my sister and brother in law you know that they will be the most amazing parents! My sister is the most caring, selfless, compassionate people I know. From the time I had kids she stepped into her roll as the best aunt with such ease and pride. She is always puting EVERYONE before herself and is truly the most amazing woman I know. My brother in law going to be a unbelievable Dad. From the very first time we ever met him, 6 1/2 years ago he took Treysen and Allie to see the seals in La Jolla by himself...mind you Allie was almost two and Treysen was five we saw at that point that he was made to be a father. He makes my kids feel so special with his calls to say hes proud of them for special accomplishments. Here are just a few shots that sum up what incredible Aunt/Uncle they are and proof that the are going to be the best parents!!!
We love you Jill & Josh! We are so excited for you two & can't wait to meet your precious baby!!!

No comments: