Saturday, February 16, 2013

sweet friends..

Yesterday our friends the Gordon's moved. Steve has been friends with Eric & Danielle since high school and I met them about 10 years ago. The first night I met them I remember Danielle asking where I was from and When I told her Sutter Creek say responded with I grew up going there! To be honest, I thought she was lying to make me feel better. After getting to know her I found out she's a Boitano and she really did grow up there! As a married couple I feel that it's kinda rare to have couple relationships that just work. Eric, Steve, Danielle and I just work!! We all can hang out and just chill with our kids or go out the four of us for nice dinners. Our kids adored Eric and Danielle. And even though our kids age differances are large, they loved each other and looked forward to spending time with them often. We love them and are so sad they are gone. This is a great new adventure for them but we know that there will be many visits and lots of facetime in our future! This Picture is Danielle and I yesterday morning with the moving truck in the background..... And then I had to get the kids some Valentine treats to send them off with!! Sammy and I thought we needed a silly picture too!!

No comments: