Monday, December 7, 2009

Family Picture's 2009

So last Friday we went out to take family pictures with our friend and most amazing photography DJ. We did Steve's whole family....his Mom wanted some family pictures of all of us so we went out to a field off Old Friant Road and played around. I have not seen the pictures but I'm sure there are some killer shots. We ran out of light by the time it was our families turn and truth be told we also ran out of patients....mainly the kids, so DJ agreed to meet us out at the same spot the next day to do our family. That is why we love him!! Check out his blog if you get a chance, he's is amazing....La Bella Vita Photography

Steve helping DJ get his camera settings right!!

Me trying to be like DJ.....never gonna happen but I thought watching them was funny and I shot into the sun!!(that's the right lingo I think)

1 comment:

D.J. Ellis said...

Daaaang, you've definitely "blinged up" your blog since I saw it last. Lookin' good. That first shot is what I'd call "art". LOL! You should be a paparazzi photographer 'cuz I didn't even know you were taking those. Thanks for the love....and yes, your pics did turn out killer. See you soon to share.