Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mimi's visit

We are so blessed my my parent's involment in our children's lives even with the handicapp of them living 3 hours away. Both kids had their Christmas program's in one week. On Tuesday my Mom and Dad drove down after work to be here for 20 min to see Treysen's program and turn around and drove back home. On Thursday my Mom came down for Allie's program, my Dad was working in Red Bluff that day so he was not going to make it...or so we thought. Right before Allie's show someone said "your Dad is standing in the back" I said "No, he's in Red Bluff"......much to our surprise my Dad drove 6 1/2 hours so he didn't miss Allie's first Christmas program. After we all had dinner at Pick up Stix. My Dad drove back home but my Mom stayed the night some she could spend some time with the kids!! We love you Mimi and Papa!

Treysen, Mimi, and I went to Starbucks after dropping Allie off at school. Treysen had a dentist appt so he was going late!

For those of you who don't know my Mom is a kindergarten teacher, so she loves helping in the kids classes when she can. She work in Allie's class that day!!

No comments: