Sunday, November 14, 2010

Maui.....

In September Steve and I celebrated 10 years!! When we started to mull over what to do for our anniversary about mid September, I called his Mom to see if we could see their timeshare book. She called back 2 minutes later and said they had a week in Maui Oct 8-16 and asked if those days would work....OF COURSE WE MADE IT WORK!!! Our close friend Aron is a pilot so he got us "buddy passes" which meant flying stand by but at a very discounted rate!! As it turned out I got the last seat on the 1:30 flight out of LA to Maui. I was in the last row and the middle seat in between a married couple on their way home from Vegas in a HUGE fight but hey I was going to Maui. Steve got on the 5:30 flight, first class and made friends!!! I got our rental car, went to Costco and to the Kmart to get snacks and stuff we would need for the week. I was back in time to pick up Steve with a Lai in hand!! We had the best week. Loved the food, beach, water and of course the yummy tropical drinks. A big thanks to My Parents and Steve's Mom!!



















No comments: