Sunday, November 14, 2010

Two Cities Marathon!!

Way back in July I talked my girlfriend Cymblynne into training and running the Two Cities 1/2 Marathon in November. Once Cym was on board, I called my girlfriend Melissa who had done numerous Marathon's to see if she would help train us....She said yes, thank goodness.I hurt my knee in August and was only able to walk the 1/2 and talked my girlfriend Danielle into walking it with me. She was the best person to do this with. We laughed, whined and made fun of others a bit to keep ourselves moving but we finished!!! Steve and the kids came out to cheer us on at mile 5 and also at the finish line. My kids were so excited you'd thought I won an Emmy!!

Cym and I went to the pasta dinner the night before!!

The kids cheering us on At mile 5, Treysen gave us a piece of gum and Danielle and I thought it was the best tasting thing!! He told us it would help us breathe better, all we know is it got us through the next few miles till we bummed snacks off some people!!

Us at mile 5!!
border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5539635359734686034" />
Were almost to the finish line!!!

Just after the race....what a great cheering section I had!

No comments: