Friday, December 31, 2010

Ice Skating!!!

Since the kids were on winter break I decided that it would be fun to go ice skating. Allie was recently very excited to learn that our cousin Dee-Dee was a professional ice skater. She was dying to try it out. Treysen was not as excited but I have a rule that the kids have to try any new activity at least 3 times before they can say they don't like!! My sweet cousin Christopher was awesome and came with me. He has always had a very special place in my heart since I lived with his family when I was 18 and just moved to Fresno. I would watch him and his brother Kelly on Monday nights while Dee-Dee was in school and Her husband John was in the bay area teaching skating. The boys and I would have dinner together, baths and bed time stories I loved the time I had with the boys. My kids love Christopher to death so they were very happy when he came along to help me and skate with them.

All of us and Treysen's friend Ashton. I love the "skate and spectate at your own risk"

This is the only real picture of Treysen and Ashton because we will just say it was not veryy natural for them on the ice. They were trooper's!!

Christopher and Allie on their first lap!

By the end of their first lap Allie wanted to go "in the middle" AKA away from the wall!

Al loved the ice and was really a natural at it....2020 Olympics here she comes!

Al and I, what fun we had!!

All of us on the ice together!! What a fun winter activity!

No comments: