Thursday, May 26, 2011

Spring break in San Diego!

This year during spring break Steve had a conference in San Diego...talk about perfect timing!! We all packed up and headed down. My sister was also on Spring break so it was perfect! We BBQ'd, Went to a great children's mueseum, hit the beach, Steve, T and My Brother in law went to a Padres game, My Sis and I did some shopping and had a great week. I love going down there but it is so hard to leave!















The Hotel where we stayed is also the hotel that the visiting teams playing the Padres stay. My son who knows every player in the MLB wheather the play for our dear Dodgers or not...spotted Roy Halliday crossing the street while we were waiting for our car. I asked who he was...he told me he is a three time sy young winner, makes 20 million a year and will be in the hall of fame. I had the ball from the night before in my purse so with ball in hand he walked up and said "Mr. Halliday may I please have you autograph?" He said yes and told Treysen how polite he was!(Proud Mommy moment)T was so happy!!

No comments: