Friday, January 25, 2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas morning we woke up to Santa leaving a huge load!! The kids were so excited! My Sister and Brother were staying with us because they didnt want to miss Christmas morning wwhen the kids woke up!! My parents & Steve's Mom and her husband came over about 7:00am! We watch the kids tear through every present and their faces were priceless! I/my sister made a yummy breakfast for all of us. After that we got ready and headed to my parents for the rest of the day. My Mom had tons of yummy food and desserts. We spent many more hours opening gifts and enjoying Christmas together! Treysen's gift highlights were an X-Box, finally being allowed to have an Instagram account, a new basketball hoop and a BIG Dick's gift card! Allie scored some Dodgers jewelery,some art supplies, lots of American Girl stuff and a Easy Bake oven!!

No comments: