Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christmas Eve, evening..

Chirstmas Eve night we went to my parents for dinner. My Mom always makes the same delicious dinner, a family favorite! After dinner my parents continued our tradition from when we were kids and all the "kids" got to open one present. My kids actually got "real" presents...the "adult kids" got gag gifts! My sister and I got two oh so wrong christmas vest that my Mom actually used to wear, Steve got a pain of Covidian flip flops that were a re-gift from my Brother in la to my Dad (Josh works for Covidian) and Josh got a beanie that the Direct TV guy left at my Mom and Dad's when he set up there TV. After all that fun, we loaded up in my car to go check out some great Christmas lights!
Allie made sure that the reindeer had some carrots and Santa got his cookies and milk!!
Love that Treysen still "played" along!!

No comments: